My spouse and I are within the early levels of constructing our personal place after a few years of saving. Once we obtained married I offered my place and we’ll be promoting hers to make all this occur. The rationale I point out it’s because we’re wanting to remain on this new construct for so long as potential, and we’re nervous about getting it as proper as we are able to. We’re realists and perceive it will not be good, however we would like few regrets.
Anyway…these are the 2 proposed website plans.
– Two tales
– Bedrooms on the highest flooring
– Kitchen and dwelling areas beneath
– Second flooring could have a lake view
– The lot is on a reasonably steep incline (20 foot/6 meter drop within the first 30 ft/10 meters of the land from the street)
– That incline additionally offers good views 🙂
– The 857′ line is the place the following “shelf” happens. If we are able to hold many of the slab on the shelf, we are able to avoid wasting cash
– The again of the home (prime of the web page) faces north, so the solar will run E to W from proper to left throughout the web page
– The cut up stage entry drives us somewhat loopy, but additionally permits for some cool configurations for a separate main bedroom
Okay. I would love any suggestions anybody has on the pluses and minuses for these two website plans. We now have been over them advert nauseum, however are nonetheless attempting to determine issues out.
The angled plan would improve the view from a number of upstairs areas. The “squared off” plan will most likely save us somewhat on slab prices. We additionally plan to cantilever the master suite on the far left of the home on this second plan to achieve a greater view.
Glad I stumbled upon this sub and thanks SO a lot for any help/opinions.